Monday, February 26, 2007

FOOD, FRIENDS, MUSIC AND POOL

This weekend I performed with the Niagara Symphony once again. We played an interesting program that highlighted flutes from around the world... it was fun to play there again. More importantly, I really feel that I am making great friends with these colleauges ! The winds and brass went all out to dinner together, at a local bistro called the " The Red Caboose" ... this was the sign outside that greeted me... I thought I needed to take a picture of this great sign, and post it here on my blog.

We all had a great dinner together... and later I played a game of Pool with Brandon, the principal trumpet of the orchestra. Brandon and I are playing all this week Mahler 5 with the Oshawa Symphony.

As the title of this blog post says, Food, Friends, music and pool.. are the essential elements of enjoying to be a professional musican any where in the world ! from Zurich, to Paris, to Amsterdam to even St. Catherines Ontario !

No comments: