Sunday, May 20, 2007

SPEAKING OF GADGETS ...


I wanted to share my newest gadget, handy phone extraordinaire ! the newest Smartphone the HTC S621 .. I love it ! worth every penny.. for much less I might add than the comparative Blackberry of Palm Treo...

I'm not doing an ad for Rogers.. but for those who know me.. I am always on top of the newest techy tools to help me in my many jobs..


Features
Wireless Phone: complete wireless phone features Speakerphone: 5 way conference calling and enhanced music listening E-mail: Windows Mobile 5, Outlook Exchange, Personal and Corporate Email, Instant Messaging Integrated QWERTY keyboard: combines a phone keypad with a QWERTY keyboard for easy letter and number entry Internet: EDGE enabled for faster downloading of e-mail, attachments, content and surfing the Internet. Bluetooth-enabled: wirelessly connects to a stereo Bluetooth headset (using A2DP) and other Bluetooth devices Embedded ring tunes: 33 polyphonics ring tunes Music Player: Bring your music with you on the road. Support for MP3, AAC and eAAC.
Connectivity
USB Cable (included) Bluetooth WiFi 802.11 b/g Compliant

No comments: