Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Gastric Bypass Surgery

So Today I go to my first orientation meeting at Toronto Western Hospital to start my 1 year journey to get ready and educated on how to prepare for the surgery.

As you all know, I have been fighting and struggling with obesity for a good part of all of my life. I am at the point where no diet will help me keep off the weight. I have tried them all, believe me,  lost hundreds of pounds, but they alway creep back and then sum!

I will start posting about this journey, and if any of you readers and followers want to join and be on my support team, by all means drop me a line! ... it takes a village to be successful on this very difficult journey!

Ontario Bariatric Network


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you all the best in this, Wendy!

Ilze Brink-Button said...

Thinking of you Wendy! You are a beautiful person! <3