Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ESCAPING THE CITY


I had to escape the city this week.. I rented myself with my sisters, Ineke and Melinda a cottage up north in Muskoka. The most beautiful part of Ontario very close to Huntsville, where I hold many great memories of summer band camps, and playing in the Huntsville Festival for over 10 years with Anne marie Monaco. It took 2 ½ hours to get to the cottage located on a small lake, Ril Lake. The cottage was quite large and fit the 8 of us quite comfortably. We did lots of swimming, boating, fishing, game playing, cooking and Potter reading during the week. Perfect weather was the real plus for us as well, but the bugs were pesky ! I will defiantly do this again next summer, it’s a real treat to enjoy cottage life in Ontario.. I love it !

No comments: