Friday, July 10, 2009

" The incredible shrinking woman!"

Sorry.. it's been so long.. I needed a break from the blog.. got caught up in summer!

But back to results and news!

Biggest Loser competition at my Gym!
Starting weight : 239






Just this week my Gym - Extreme Fitness ( John and Richmond)
launched it's new BIGGEST LOSER COMPETITION.

So now finally I am officially in a competition with other gym rats at my gym to see who can lose the most weight!

Now this is fun!

Last night I did a photo shoot at the gym with my trainer, Sylvie, for an upcoming Newsletter feature story on my success thus far. It will be out next week, and of course I will post it here on my blog.












So back on track.. with incentive!

See you at the gym!

( Photo credit: Cameron Ogilvie http://www.cameronogilvie.com/)


No comments: