Monday, December 21, 2009

DAY 1 - Wendy Boot Camp

As you all know, on February 12, 2010 will be the day the Vancouver Olympics open. Toronto has had the honour of welcoming the Olympic flame, as it makes its way all the way to Vancouver. In this picture I am posing with one of the Olympic flame runners, John Staton, owner of ' The Running Room'

I am a strong believer in 'signs'... and this 'sign' of me posing with John Staton, is to remind me of not letting go of my weight loss goals!

I have to get back on track! Therefor this post is labeled - ' DAY 1- Wendy Boot Camp' .... I am off on vacation from work for 2 weeks, and starting today I am going to make my Gym my office for 2 weeks. I am planning to go and workout for 6 -8 hours a day for the coming 2 weeks....

If the contestants on the BIGGEST LOSER can do it! ....
...So can I!

I will post my Bodybugg results here on my blog for the next two weeks, as well as my facebook!
Wish me luck!
links:



No comments: