Monday, June 15, 2009

HOW TO COPE WITH CHANGE!

This week has been the heaviest, and most difficult week since my parents died... I lost my job of 8 years! I was layed off due to cutbacks and change!... so now what!?

I guess this is a sign that it's time for a change. I have to now look at getting a better paying job, that will take me to my retirement years. I turn 50 this summer, and now I really see and feel that things have to change.


Because of all this bad news this week, my diet went to pot! Ate lots of things I shouldn't have.. but hey! I'm human ! okay?!!


Tonight I went back to the gym. Eat only healthy choice foods today.. so.. ya.. I feel better. I need to keep on track .. but I'm afraid my goal for my birthday will have to wait.


I'm still determined to succeed.. only it will now take a little longer.. as my energie is now focused on sending out a gazzillion job applications right now...


To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Wow, so very sorry to hear about your job loss. If I hear of anything I will let you know. We are human, we must focus on every part of our wellness.

Hilda said...

Hi Wendy, what bad luck. I hope you'll find a new job soon. If you are as determined to find one as you are about living a healthier life, you will succeed. All the best from Hilda