Thursday, January 29, 2009

NEW Fun Ways to Burn Calories...


I found out yesterday, a new and FUN way to burn some extra calories!
RockBand!
Yesterday I was talking to my neighbour and he mentioned he was trying to sell his whole XBox collection including RockBand.. ooooooo I thought, I've always wanted Rockband! " I'll buy it!" I blurted out spontaniously! ... ooooh.. okay he says! and I'll set it all up for you too !! bonus ! I thought!

So last night, after watching LOST, I set up the Rockband drumset, and started to rock hard for a full 30 minutes. ( I played drums in High school, so my Rockband level is set at ' Hard' ) I was still wearing my Bodybugg, so it would be very interesting to see how many calories I would actually burn doing this... Voila! I burned and extra 300 calories... and it was fun too!!!


1 comment:

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

I haven't played Rock Band yet, but I play Guitar Hero, and it's soo much fun! :)