Monday, August 10, 2009

Coming Clean!

Okay.. Okay.. enough is enough... this summer has been hard on me, with losing my job, and getting off track at the gym... I have gained 20 pounds! yuup.. just like that it can come back on... ( Yo Yo) even though I have been going to the gym 4 - 5 times a week all this time!!! ... The eating part was the killer... I have been BAD! .. getting back to old, over-eating habits, and not being able to stay away from Chocolate.. my demon! So here I am coming clean.. my next big goal is to weigh 200 by Christmas! so lets all pull our will powers together.. and join me in reaching your goals as well! Partnership and buddy system are the most powerful! .... go Wendy GO!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right with you on this one. My goal is to be under 200 for Christmas, and I'm at 248.

Go Wendy, GO!

The Starving Artist (Canada) said...

You can do it!!!

Unknown said...

a great find for panda fanatic!
my roomate won't put it down!!!
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Aaron said...

Do I need to come up and clean out those cupboards!!

Wendy Limbertie said...

to late.. I have done that already!... threw out that is!