Friday, August 28, 2009

Funny but a bit embarrassing


Socks... is todays theme...

My niece Caroline, is knitting socks for the first time, using my mom's old circle needles, and is doing great I must add!

This morning like all mornings I once again struggled to get my socks on. You see with being overweight, you have lumps and bumps on your body in places that are just in the way!
Every morning, I have to twist and turn my body to reach my feet, in order to get on my socks. The position I have to take looks like a weird circus act... but believe me there is no other way!
You want a good reason and incentive to stick to a diet? just this is a reminder every frikk'n morning!
aaargh! ...
I look forward to the day when I can just bend down and put on my socks with-out having to let out grunts of effort like some superstar tennis player!!

No comments: