Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Hit Counter for today reads = 6666


6666...could this be a sign?....The devil is too close..( creeping up old habits) ...

.... but I will beat him at his own game...

I had a good talk with a great friend and neighbour... results= all of us have our own personal struggles... take one day at a time!

now I'm off to the gym...

Tip for the day...

worried about buying a snack at the store while you take your dog out for it's last walk for the evening....leave your Wallet at HOME !

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Hi Wendy, en heb je je doel bereikt op je 50e verjaardag? ik hoop het voor je! Ik was in oude agenda's aan het snuffelen om samen met een collega een reunie te gaan organiseren, kom ik jouw naam tegen.. Ik kon het niet laten om je een berichtje te sturen en je mijn groeten over te brengen! Hoop that you're happy there! and on the 18th of dec. it's my turn to become 50.. love
Yvonne Kieft.