Friday, November 21, 2008

Toronto looks like a Winter Wonderland!!


Not to much to report on today, other than did the same ol same ol… Except for our first blast of winter, and got a dumping of snow !!
I went to the gym last night, got my Thursday night TV fix at the gym. I watched all my favorite shows while working on my cardio.

I find my heart is getting stronger and stronger now on a weekly basis. When I first started walking on a tread mill, I would hit my target heart rate in about 1 minute. My target heart rate to burn fat, at my age, is 111.

Back in January I would walk on the treadmill at a speed of 2.0 with no incline, and would easily hit the target heart rate, I would be a huffing and a puffin too! Now, 11 months later, on the treadmill, I have to walk at a speed of 2.8 and an incline of 2.0 in order to reach my target heart rate. And what’s also cool, is that when I do walk at my target heart rate, that I’m not out of breath.. or as apposed, back in January I was wheezing and coughing all over the place when I worked out..
Man I am sooooo much healthier now !!

No comments: