Saturday, April 11, 2009

2 down, 2 to go....

So here it is, Saturday, day two of this long Easter weekend. Tomorrow is the big test. Today in preparation I went on a 3 hour walk. The sun was glorious and Toronto was pretty. So me and my dog went on a 5km walk and burned about 900 calories doing that. This picture of me was taken at about the 1/2 mark of my 3 hour trek, relaxing at a  downtown Starbucks with my non-fat Grande Latte. Tomorrow I will again walk another 2 hours to help burn off some more calories, as I am having Easter Brunch with my sister and her kids, and later on tomorrow evening, dinner with a close friend. 

So you see, you can enjoy all the festivities, but preparation is the key! Pre-burn some calories, go slow with the eating, drink water after every mouth full, and you should feel fuller sooner; and should not tip the scales with any extra weight gain...

Happy Easter Everyone! 

No comments: