Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crunch Time Folks!... down to the last wire!


Last night I underwent a type of ' Last Chance Workout' with my trainer Sylvie! she kicked my firkin butt!! But really pushed me beyond what I ever thought I could do. She had me lifting 40 pound barbells and running 3 x 7 minute intervals, walking at 2.8 for 1 minute, then running at 4.0 for 1 minute!!  3 times for a full 7 minutes. I thought I was going to die! but did it! My ' BodyBugg' exploded with data.. I burned 1000 calories in 2 hours of my workout! yah! ... 

We metered my heart rate.. at my top running speed it was 144 which is great! and my blood pressure was 110/63.. which is fantastic!

Here are some amazing figures compared to  over just one year ago: January 1, 2008
Weight - 365 lbs
Blood pressure - 150/140
Heart rate at walking speed of 2.0 - 144

Today:
Weight - 233
Blood Pressure - 110/65
Heart rate at walking speed of 2.0 - 80

So from now until July 23, I will be seeing and working out with my trainer every day ! got to reach my new goal... that is to be under 200 pounds by July 23. Originally I had set of goal of weighing 150 by July 23, but now see that is impossible! 

Crunch time folks!! 

1 comment:

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

I just have to say WOW!! You have made quite an improvement and you should be very proud! Good luck on your goal.. you can do it! :)