Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter and all it's temptations


So Happy Easter and Happy Passover everyone!! 

I was inspired to write this blog entry today,because I just looked at what I weighed exactly one year ago and that was 311 pounds!! wow... such a huge change in one year! 

Oh.. boy.. this is going to be a hard weekend!  Easter that is.. in the Dutch household.. traditionally lots of chocolate, lots of cake and cheese .. well alot of fatty stuff I just can not eat any more... 

Last weekend I produced an Easter festival at Toronto City Hall, called " Easter Around the World".. and I decorated a Dutch Easter Table. I spent the day before at my sister's, preparing all the ingredients for the table display. Including as you can see from the picture, I made a tulip field of chocolate easter eggs! talk about real torture.. handling these eggs, poking the tooth picks into the chocolate, releasing the chocolate aromas right into my nose!!! aaarrrggghhhhhh!!!... 

Well today I just came back from a 3 hour walk with my dog, it's a lovely sunny spring day in Toronto, and my newphew just arrived for an afternoon of Xbox'ing... 
bring on the Aerosmith Guitar Hero and Rockband!! woooo hoooo!! 

No eating.. just playing... that's fun too!! 


No comments: