Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snacking on Something!

Staying at home at night remains a huge challenge for me. I have this incredible erg to snack something! Therefore I have this bowl on my dinning room table filled to the brim with gum; all flavors, to suit or help some of my cravings. I chew on 1 or 2 pieces for about 30 minutes, then spit it out, and start chewing on another flavor. It may be a bit wasteful, but certainly better than snacking on chips or popcorn or chocolate as I have always done in the past. Even on the BL show, Bob gives advice to do the same. When you really need something sweet just have some Extra gum! … it really does help to keep me busy… and what ever works to make sure I don’t eat 500 calories of junk.. I’m going to go ahead and chew on all the gum I so desire!!

Today I discovered my collar bone! Felt weird to stroke it… It feels very exposed and without any protection…next big bone discovery will be I’m sure my hips…but I guess that will be a while still, as it’s so weird and frustrating that fat loss also happens by gravity. Starting with the bone at the top of your torso protruding first, and lastly your lower body, hips and thighs…

My boobs are starting to look like tennis socks with oranges in the ends…

Oops.. to much information I guess… sorry… strike that last sentence..

No comments: