Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Toronto's Biggest Loser!

After watching tonight's Biggest Loser Finale... I am once again doubly modivated to continue to reach my goal of losing 200 pounds.
I've already lost 119 pounds so far, with another 81 to go! but my real goal is to lose 215 pounds, and therefor reaching my goal of weighing 150 pounds by my 50th birthday on July 23, 2009.

Tonight once again I was working hard at the gym with my personal trainer.

I thought it would be fun to finally post some pictures of the typical workout I do every day 5 days a week, for 2 hours.

BTW... way to go Michelle.. I'm so proud you won this season's Biggest Loser! as you can see I am a proud black team supporter!

First I start with my personal training my 1 hour complex circuit weight/body training...







































































































after the 1 hour workout with my personal trainer, I then end my 2 hour workout with 1 hour of cardio...






















My personal trainer Sylvie, and the rest of the 'Dream Team' trainers at my gym...

No comments: